EsTeR BuNny




Meet Ester Bunny!!..kind of a take on Easter!!lol..I just love how she turned out..I made her using a Veena's Mercantile pattern and primmed her up just slightly..She can be a shabby chic or cottagy bunny too..She is all set for Spring and Easter..but the wonderful thing is she can be out all year long. She has been painted in kind of a buttermilk white and she has little painted shoes too..her facial features are with pencils and then sealed..Her ears have pipe cleaners in them and you can bend them to your liking. I stitched on little lace to her stockings..Her Wings are attached using that e-6000 glue...so they are put..I machine stitched the little bunny pillow that has been stuffed with Lavender..She also comes with 2 wooden carrots that I picked up at one of my favorite haunts to shop at..She can sit or hang. She has a bottle cap that I made with the letter E for Ester that has also been glued on with E-6000..She measures 25-1/2 inches tall.
She also comes from a non-smoking home.. She also has a large tag with her name on it..she will come signed and dated as well.. Thank you for stoppin by for a peek..
$35.00 + shipping
Also my dolls for not made for children..
I accept paypal, money orders and cashiers checks.. Will ship out once I have money in hand.