AbBy PriMiTiVe KiTTy..



Oh I love how this kitty turned out!! (but then I love kittys) so I am impartial...:) This is a pineberry lane pattern..Love her patterns..and I painted her black and sanded her to perfection..she has a pinched stitched nose..her eyes are little white beads and her mouth is red floss. She is partially ragged stuffed..Her dress is a nice red and green homespun combo..her apron is red/white ticking with a little calico pocket that has been handstitched on with green annie and some sort of wheat flower from my garden..She has a muslin petticoat that I stitched brown rickrack to it.. She holds a little crow purse that I machined stitched and added little rusty bells to it.. She has a big tag that says Abby stamped on it..Abby measures 20 inches tall.She can sit or hang and will come signed and dated. Great for the Cat lover out there..:)
She can be adopted for:
$34.00+ shipping

I accept pay pal (prefered) money order or cashiers checks. I will ship once I have money in hand.
Remember my dolls are for decoration only and not for children..