NEWLY ADDED: 3/23/10 SpRinG GrEeTiNgS ToWel and PiLLoW TucK/BowL FiLLers

Hello there and Happy Spring everyone!! I love these little bowl filler/pillow tucks and Towel to add to your spring/holiday decor..I embroidered the greeting onto stained muslin and stitched it on with a blanket stitch and added pink rick-rack to the bottom of the towel..I have it hanging on my prim wood cabinet for show..
I made 7 little pillow tuck/bowl fillers using spring time colors..they measure approx. 3x3-
31/2x3 inches..so they will fit in any nook and cranny or put them all in a bowl like I did along with some salt dough cookies..(cookies or other decor not included)...

I love how they turned out...
Here is how they will come to you..they are packaged up in 3 cellophane baggies with polk-a-dot ribbon on 2 of them and blue ribbon on the other..I removed the tag that was on the towel and put it on one of the bags.. You will also receive an 8oz bottle of Coconut scented room spray with this..
If you have any questions please let me know.:)
$16.00+ shipping