NEWLY ADDED: 3/11/10 PriMiTiVe SpRinG EaSteR CLoVer BuNny..

Hi there, I just finished up this wonderfully prim spring time Bunny named Clover..She comes from the pattern by Kentucky Primitives..I love her prim designs..I changed this up a bit to add my own personal touches and love how she turned out..:) She is made of stained osnaburg and is primitively stitched. her mouth is a stick that I stitched on..she has a button eye.
Her Dress is cheesecloth that has been gathered on and I used rusty safety pins down the back to close up the skirt..her cris-cross has been pinned on as well...
I hand stitched her name on the apron front and added X's to the bottom..
In her hand she carrys her basket of carrots that she just picked from her little garden..they are a ceramic type of material..I glued them into the spanish moss..her basket is sewn on.She has knobby little knees that add such whimsy to her...She measures approx 20-1/2 inches tall and is set to hang anywhere you put her..She will make a great addition to your country prim home and can stay out all year long..(click on to the photos to get better details). If you have any questions please email me..:) I am working on more spring time Prim bunnys and will list them when as I finish them..:)
$32.00 + shipping